(early beta release)
Update your Lockscreen with live weather conditions
- Beautifully featured weather conditions
- Condition & Temperature
- • 'Real' or 'Feels Like'
- Rain % chance
- 3 Themes to choose from
- • (Dark, Light, ClassicaLS)
- Automatically pulls wallpaper from Unsplash or Photo Album.
- iOS 15
- X • XR • XS • XS Max
- 11 • 11 Pro • 11 Pro Max
- 12 • 12 Pro • 12 Pro Max
- 12 Mini
- English (Default) • Français • Deutsch • Norsk • Polskie • Pусский • Español • 한국인
- Internet connection
- This Shortcut was initially designed for iOS 15 & English. Some translations might be inaccurate or too long and get blocked by the torch/camera toggles.
- Users on iOS 15 Betas 5-8 may experience a pop up to allow weather conditions to be used. "Always Allow" doesn't persist through multiple uses of the shortcut. I don't think there's anything I can do about it and must wait on Apple to fix it. They claim they found a potential fix. 🤞
- Users on iOS 15 Beta 6 might experience a conversion error when running shortcut. Not anything I can fix. Its just beta Shortcuts being broken.
- Users on any iOS 15 Beta may experience an image conversion error.
This is an error with Shortcuts beta. Nothing I can fix.
- If a translation is wrong, or you spot any other errors, please contact me on Twitter.
How to Customize
not designed for iOS 14, but may still work
Manually Install Languages
- Wetr installs your chosen language when you run the shortcut the first time.
- Depending on which iOS 15 beta you're on, it may not download properly. Manually install them from here.
Where to put the file
- After the file is downloaded, uzip it and move the .json file to